Thursday 9 July 2009

YAY

2 lbs off -yippee! One more to go!

Tonight I am baking as we're having a cake-off at work tomorrow. I've made banana, honey and walnut cupcakes, and also vanilla cupcakes with raspberry icing. I've also got white chocolate piping and I'm going to ice each team members initials on a cake. Do you think I want to win?!

I can't believe my ex attack-snogged me last night. He'd spent the evening telling me about his on-off girlfriend and I kept telling him to make a go of it with her. Poor cow.

This weekend I'm going to a picnic on Saturday, and on Sunday I'm getting my highlights done. Tomorrow is my last day at work for a fortnight and we're having a picnic and going to karaoke. Last time we went to karaoke I woke up on the nightbus to Crystal Palace. I don't live in Crystal Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment