Saturday 11 July 2009

"Ya dancer"

"Ya dancer" is a phrase used at home to express extreme delight. I have lost another pound, meaning I'm at my holiday target weight. I'm soooooo happy! It was so weird at the picnic yesterday, there was so much food - sandwiches, quiche, chicken, sausages, crisps. And I didn't want to eat any of it. So I ended up having cucumber and hummus, and a few crisps. I made up for it by drinking wine mind you. I also didn't win the cake-off, A triumphed with a cranberry and lemon cake which was delicious. Karaoke was great fun, I hogged the mic a lot, doing Wannabe, Super Trouper, I'm gonna be (500 miles) and a rather saucy duet with A.

I now need to get cracking with packing for my holidays. I remembered this morning that I haven't ordered any holiday money so I need to sort that out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment