Monday 13 July 2009

Looooser

I went to suss out a very expensive gym today. They were on the hard sell and tried everything to get me to sign up to £85 per month. I went to one of the exercise classes - spinning, which is where you cycle very fast as various levels of resistance. It was really really hard, everyone was dripping in sweat after 10 minutes. I managed to last half an hour then had to leave the class before I passed out. I felt like such an idiot. So I wasn't particularly inclined to sign up after that. But what really put me off was the lack of plug points in the changing room. Where would I plug in my straighteners?! So it's a no. I just want to find somewhere I can do some dance classes, maybe some pilates. I'll get back on it once I come back from holiday. (I'm taking my exercise dvds with me. Oh yes.

I have packed my bag, so I am feeling very organised and relaxed. Time for a bath, a pedicure and a sleep. I have packed 2 bikinis, lots of dresses and 7 books. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment