Tuesday 7 July 2009

Plateauing

Ohhhh maaaaan. I am so fed up of being the same weight. I have been trying sooo hard - not eating in between meals, not eating bread, or anything with fat in it. I haven't had a drink since Saturday, and even then I only had 3 glasses of wine. I've been exercising every day as well. And I'm not shifting an ounce. It's quite depressing. I have no idea what else to do.

Today I had branflakes with fruit and skimmed milk for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch and spaghetti bolognaise for dinner. I think that's really healthy. Maybe I could cut out wheat - just having fruit for breakfast, and salad with whatever protein I'm having for dinner. Sort of Atkins-y. Right, I'll try 2 days of that and see where I end up on Friday morning. Probably crying for a piece of toast. But hey look how good Jessie Wallace looks after losing 2 stone:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1197917/From-butch-Barbara-Cartland-svelte-starlet-How-Jessie-Wallace-shed-stone-weeks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment