Friday 24 July 2009

Uh-oh

I am terribly hungover. The plan was to drink diet coke. The plan failed. It was a leaving do for S at work, who is off to have a baby. I had such a good time with my workmates. They are so lovely and funny, and they were so pleased to see me!!! SG practically rugbytackled me and everyone was telling me how well I looked after my holiday. Bless them. This is the happiest I've been at work, ever. I am on top of what I'm doing, I have lots of confidence and I basically have a laugh all day. And my boss is supergreat. I remember having a right chinwag with her last night, but I just can't remember what I was saying. Oh dear. Hopefully she won't remember either.

The gym continues to be great. Yesterday I did 25 minutes on the treadmill, 8 minutes on the stairmaster and 6 minutes on the exercise bike, then 10 lengths in the pool. I pretty much ache all over.

I have no plans for today, but it looks really sunny outside, so it'll be a good one whatever happens. Oh god I shouldn't be this chirpy with such a hangover!

No comments:

Post a Comment