Wednesday 1 July 2009

Too shy - hush hush

I love this song. Such bad hair!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P6I4pT_tVA

Anyway, what made me think about it was the fact that I was struck dumb by seeing the lawyer at lunchtime today. He was having lunch with a bunch of his colleagues, as was I. I've fancied him since October and done sod all about it. I'm worried he'll think I'm a loooooser. One constructive thing I managed to do today was check out his hand - no wedding ring! So that's a bonus. It's not even as though he's stunning or anything - slightly balding, wears glasses, but of a stammer. What a hunk huh! But he was so smart and so lovely to me when we had to work together last year, and he gave excellent feedback on me to my boss. One of these days I will grow a pair and ask him out for a drink.

I also fancy a few "unconventionally attractive" famous men - Eddie Izzard, Alan Rickman, Henry from Ugly Betty, Ben Stiller and Jon Richardson. I've only met the last one and I refused to shake his hand because I'd just washed my hands and they were still a bit wet. He then asked me if my hands were wet because they were covered in piss. Obviously they weren't but I was highly embarrassed. I think on reflection Mr Richardson should come off the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment