Monday 6 July 2009

Rainbow


I've been listening to Heat FM on digital radio (oh the shame). I like to think I'm listening ironically. But that's bollocks, I just enjoy cheesy music. Anyway, they keep playing "Baby I love your way" which was a reasonably big hit for a group called Big Mountain in the 90s. When listening to it I suddenly realised that the singer sounds like George from Rainbow. If I was better at t'internet I'd be able to post a sound clip. But I'm not, so you'll just have to take my word for it. And here is a lovely picture of George, who in many ways was the original Lady Gaga.
I did 40 minutes of my new dance dvd tonight (in addition to having done 40 minutes last night.) Only 7 days to go until Kefalonia so I'm going hell for leather to lose a bit more weight. It's just not coming off fast enough, even though I am eating superhealthily - lots of fruit and veg and salad, no bread, very little fat. I'm not sure what more I can do, short of lopping off a limb.

No comments:

Post a Comment