Saturday 3 October 2009

Spend spend spend

It's been a while since I posted on here - no particular reason, just had bits and pieces going on. The work event was an absolute triumph and I got huge praise, (the word used was "stellar") but actually it was the fact that the kids loved it so that made me the happiest.

New York was better than I could have imagined. BARACK OBAMA was staying at our hotel. It was completely insane. I hadn't realised that all the world leaders would be at the United Nations. It was amazing. My parents had a ball, they said it was the best holiday they'd ever had, which was so lovely.

I spent a shedload of money in New York, and I spent a shedload more today. But it's my money, I earned it and I can spend it how I like. I bought (deep breath)

A brown tweed DKNY winter coat
Green leather gloves
A black and green trenchcoat
A green scarf
A green handbag and matching purse
A navy blue shirt dress
A black shirt with a ruffle front
Marc Jacobs Lola perfume (actually my mum bought that for me)
Calvin Klein knickers
Make-up from Sephora
Work-out clothes for the gym

And today I bought
the NICEST irregular choice shoes ever (I'll add a photo if I can figure out how)
A blue silk dress
A red Roland Mouret-esque dress
A new suit for work (grey with pink pin-stripe)
A fuschia silk top.

And I still need to buy winter boots....

No comments:

Post a Comment