Wednesday 7 October 2009

Just breathe

I am really really low today. Something I work on that I am very passionate about has been seriously threatened. Added to that, my face and neck are covered in spots, I've put on 4lbs since New York and I am feeling so hungry all the time that I've been eating crisps like they're about to stop growing potatoes.

It's times like this that I want to crawl into my bed and not get out for a few days. And there have been times in the past when I've done just that. And there was a point today when I left my desk, went outside and cried.

But I know that retreating is not the answer, and I've got to face things head on. So I will pack my gym gear and do some exercise tomorrow, be more careful about what I eat, and get a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) Sounds awful, poor thing.

    Love your attitude though, take out your frustrations at the gym - believe me it helps!

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've been there, more recently than I care to admit. Forget the weight gain. Start from here NOW!

    Well done for posting your frustration. You rock!

    ReplyDelete