Thursday 8 October 2009

Food glorious food

Brighter day today (thank goodness and thanks for the kind comments). I went to the "skinny jeans workout" at the gym, which involved a lot of lunges. But it was enjoyable nonetheless.

I've also signed up to an online dating site, and hopefully not made myself sound too much of a lunatic. So we'll see what happens.

It's my lovely lovely boss's last day at work tomorrow. I've got a card and I need to think of something fantastic to write in it. I was thinking of a poem but that's probably too poncey.

I'm having a mexian standoff with my crazy horse flatmate over emptying the bin. He takes absolutely no responsibility for living here and I've finally flipped. I sort out all the bills, read the meter, buy the washing up liquid and do the mopping and hoovering. And he does NOTHING. He barely even makes the effort to speak to me unless I make all the running in the conversation. And clearly I haven't got the patience for quiet people, they need to make a flipping effort.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the workout missus!

    As for the flatmate. Hmmm, start acting all weird, talk about your knife collection, start watching really dark movies, buy books about serial killers, borrow ones from the library on poisons. Leave coffin brochures about the place...

    Or am I too evil?

    ReplyDelete