Sunday 11 October 2009

X Factor dramarama

I bloody love X factor. This year's live rounds started last night. I had the girls round for a "winter warmer" - casserole, real baked potatoes and wine (of course). It was a blinder of a show - I particularly loved Olly, Stacey and Joe.

I have had a few nice messages from the men on the dating site, so that's really good.
I went for a swim this afternoon -20 lengths. I want to get back into the gym and lose the few remaining pounds.

I got into a new singer today - her song was on in a shop and I asked who it was. She's called Sarah Blasko and she's Australian. I think she's ace - what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YnX3zbk6ss

1 comment:

  1. I like Sarah. She is good. I miss X-factor, Aussue Idol is rubbish... none of them actually sings so you want to listen. And it's on TV on Sunday nights...that is rubbish..
    I'm gonna stalk people on YouTube instead.

    ReplyDelete