Sunday 18 October 2009

Idiot behaviour

I was at 2 parties last night - one was in Clapham and one was in Angel. And I drank a fair bit throughout the night, leaving Angel at just before midnight. And I got home at 2.00, because I got on the wrong bus, twice, and ended up in the wrong part of South London. I ended up getting a cab because I was so lost. That's just flipping stupid behaviour. I also have a cut on my hand and a bruise on my leg, so I surmise that I fell over at some point. What an idiot.

I am meeting Jez from the dating website on Wednesday. I think he's a lawyer, and his emails are pretty funny. So we'll see. I MUST NOT GET DRUNK.

My ex-boyfriend RW rang me today to ask if I would help him with his CV. I reckon he's seen from Facebook that I've lost weight. But there's no way I'm getting back with him. He managed to annoy me within about 5 minutes of being on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment