Tuesday 8 September 2009

Cold light of day

Pnnic attack is over, the preparations went well today. It's in the lap of the gods now. I am feeling very smug however as someone quite important told me that this is the best-organised event he's ever seen. It's all downhill from here....

Hilariously, my foot is much better when I wear high heeled shoes, as I did today. I think my body is rejecting efforts to try and make it wear flats and trainers.

Tomorrow (just in case I'm on the telly) I'm going to wear my beige Reiss suit, coral silk top, and my brown suede Moschino shoes. Vain, moi?

1 comment:

  1. hey gorgeous...just saying hi...

    Still haven't killed anyone at work which is amazing considring..it's thunderstorms here..and crazy loud rain..I put a pic of my new hair on the blog...it's sooo short

    Lots of love M

    ReplyDelete