Saturday 5 September 2009

Hungover again

I had 4 large glasses of wine last night. Which is a litre. I knew at the time that the 4th glass was a mistake but I was drunk enough to persuade myself I would be fine. I somehow stumbled home, threw up in the bathroom sink and went to bed without dinner. Then I woke up at 6am starving and thirsty, and cursed myself for the millionth time for not having a Brita filter and having to drink dirty London water. Well done me.

On the upside, I am 10 stones 2, but that's probably just because my body is devoid of fluid. Next week is the Big Work Event, which I've been organising since May. Predictably it's all unravelling before my eyes and I spent most of yesterday with my shoulders round my ears going nuts at the stupidity and rudeness of some on the imbeciles in the other Dept. But it will all be fine, I'm sure.

Tomorrow is the 5km run, which I signed up for after watching the marathon this year. I really haven't trained enough but it's too late to worry now. I'm off to pilates again this afternoon with the lovely Paul. He is the campest man I've ever met - and I'm sure he pencils in his eyebrows and he's always pulling up his top to show off his great abs. I love him. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment