Thursday 31 December 2009

Resolutions

1. I will shop at Aldis for staple food, and Waitrose for treats only.
2. I will stay off alcohol in January (apart from the Burns night ceilidh.)
3. I will go to the gym 3 times every week, minimum.
4. I will work on my pokerface (my my my pokerface, my my pokerface...)

Lots going on at the turn of this year. I am going for lunch at one of Marco Pierre White's restuarants tomorrow, then heading down to a cottage in Kent for a few days. Then it's Soozle's wedding on Sunday. I bought a new navy dress, sequined jacket and snakeskin and suede shoes. I have also got myself a hotel room so that I can stay over after the wedding.

I am very at peace with my decision to stop looking for a boyfriend. Somehow the pressure is off. I will be spending the next few days in timberland boots and a fleece. Sexy.

1 comment: