Thursday 3 December 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!!! YEY!!

I went iceskating at Somerset House tonight. No broken bones or egos, always a bonus. I was so knackered afterwards that I didn't make it to the pub quiz (I actually fell asleep on the bus home.) Now of course I'm wide awake. I have spent the evening Chrimbo shopping on tinternet. (Does buying underwear for myself on Figleaves count?) I also bought Soozle's wedding present - a very snazzy kettle.

Another busy weekend beckons - Dim Sum at Ping Pong tomorrow night, then pilates (of course) on Saturday, and then I'm babysitting little G on Saturday night. She is an absolute darling girl, never happier than when trying on high heels and lipgloss. I'm going to miss her (and her mum) when they move to Italy.

Project "Get a boyfriend" is not going at all well. 5 dates, one of which was a no-show, 3 of whom were dullards, and 1 of whom was great but stopped texting. My membership of the site runs out next week and I won't be renewing. Honest to God, I had much more luck with men when I was a fatty. There is no justice in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are in a social whirl.

    I've always found that boyfriends turn up when you least expect and need them. Relax woman- enjoy the delight of dating.... and relish the horror stories...

    ReplyDelete