Monday 14 December 2009

The problem with wearing your heart on your sleeve

is that it's easily bruised. T has been a bit of a shit, and now I feel like a dickhead. We didn't see each other at work on Friday, but I sent him a quick email, giving him my number and suggesting he call me at the weekend. I then got a text on Sunday night suggesting we go for coffee this week. Not exactly the response I was looking for. I can't believe that after he has flirted so much, he's now giving me the cold shoulder.

It's the office Christmas party tomorrow night. I will be wearing a short turquoise blue dress and very high platform shoes. I will knock his eye out, the rotter.

I think I must come across as too keen when I like someone.

Anyway, I have thrown myself back into exercise - went to the gym yesterday afternoon and tonight after work. 3 parties for the next three nights, plus Soozle's hen night on Saturday. Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the gym visit!

    Sorry to hear about the guy. More fish in the sea...

    ReplyDelete