Friday 11 December 2009

Well whaddya know...

Turns out my mentee was right, T and I are a couple......

I arrived at the pub after my haircut and highlights, and it was a right laugh. T was full of compliments as usual, telling me that I was looking very glamorous. There were lots of people there, and lots of funny chat. Anyhow, it got late, and T and I were stuck talking to a random guy that neither of us knew, who insisted on coming with us to the tube. I managed to whisper to T "How can we get rid of this guy" which I guess was a fairly big hint that I wanted it to be just him and I. I hadn't had any dinner, so T insisted that he should make some tea and toast. We got some bread from the shop and walked to T's flat. And he was in the middle of buttering the toast, and he just leant over and kissed me. And then we went up to his room to have our supper. I stayed over, although nothing (much) happened. Which is good. He is so great - tall, and strong, and softly-spoken, and kind.

So we'll see what happens.

1 comment: