Tuesday 1 December 2009

John Simmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I really fancy John Simm. I saw him in a play tonight, which was ace. Also, rather excitingly, I was sitting 2 seats away from John Sessions in the audience. (Who is an obscure Scottish actor/comedian.)

I fancy lots of Scots actors - including - Peter Capaldi, Joe McFadden, David Tennant (obviously) Robert Carlyle, and Gerard Butler (gorgeous). There's nothing better than a gruff Scottish accent and a look in the eye which suggests devilment is more than a possibility, it's guaranteed. I'm going home on the 21st December, booked my ticket today - Bring on the boys!!!

I bought T a really tacky keyring to make him laugh over the key debacle. It was a hideous plastic doll with a union jack and fluffy red hair. He put it on his belt in the office bless him. He wandered over to my desk and we had a good old chat and I didn't even get flustered. He told me that he's organising a pub quiz on Thursday and I made him tell me some of the questions (and answers.) Now the question is, should I rock up at the pub? The thing is, I really like hanging out with him and we have a laugh together, and he's really chilled out. But I don't think I fancy him. I just think he'd be a really good mate. Bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment