Sunday 30 August 2009

Not dead

...it's just been a bit hectic round gallustowers. I had loads of people staying over and barely had a spare moment. But it's all been quiet and lovely today. I went to pilates, which was so great, I have never loved an exercise class so much. Then I did a bit of shopping, and managed to walk away from a dress, shoes, a skirt and a top. Then I fell by the wayside by buying new underwear and a webcam. That sounds dodgy, but I don't actually plan to be wearing the underwear whilst on the webcam.

There was a man on the bus today who was cutting his nails. It was so gross I almost wanted to vomit. What possesses people to do such a thing? The only acceptable place to cut your nails is in the privacy of your own home. It is not socially acceptable to have nail clippings pinging all over the bus. But I should hardly be surprised. People in London pick their nose on public transport, and fail to realise the importance of deodorant. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment