Thursday 6 August 2009

It's not raining men

It finally started to rain tonight, which we really needed after two days of intense mugginess (is that a word?) I went to Reebok reps and used slightly heavier weights, which made it much more difficult. Also the instructor was a man who shouted at us A LOT. I did not enjoy that. I particularly didn't enjoy it when he picked on me to do press ups. Think I'll give him a miss in future, which is for his sake as well as mine really. I can't imagine he'd like having a 5kilo weight between the eyes.

It's been flipping ages since I had a date. Ridiculous really that I was pulling quite regularly when I was heavier yet now I'm losing weight I haven't had a sniff. Not quite sure what I can do about it. I have been going out a fair bit. Tomorrow night I'm going to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant for dinner (it's a special offer) with some friends from work.

Update: It is STILL raining heavily. Another hour or so and I expect to see an ark drifting past my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment