Saturday 1 August 2009

I really shouldn't drink

It's a nightmare in so many ways - last night I sent inappropriate text messages, ate a greasy pizza for dinner and this morning I woke up with a hangover. I can usually stick to my pledges not to drink (I do it every January.) But this time I only lasted 6 days. Maybe it's because I'm changing so many other things in my life at the moment that it's proving more difficult. I'm going to the gym this afternoon to sweat the wine remnants out of my body.

The scales are reading 10st 6lbs at the moment, which is great. Some of the guys at work are runners and they've been trying to get me to sign up for the Grim challenge.
http://www.grimchallenge.co.uk/grim-original/info.php

I told them that contrary to popular opinion I am not in fact insane, and will NOT be taking part.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great evening. Don't be worried about ruffling a few feathers with text messages! You will soon be back on track.

    ReplyDelete