Monday 17 August 2009

I kissed a boy

..and I liked it. A few small details - he's 27, GORGEOUS, but lives in my home town, which is in Scotland. Dammit. I've stalked him via Facebook, obviously. I know a few of his friends, but there are enough degrees of separation for it not to be too awkward. He's already suggested coming to London to see me, which I think would be fun.

Otherwise I had a great weekend seeing my family and friends. I bought a Primark outfit to go out in as my size 16 dress that I'd stupidly packed was far too big. So I bought £5 black leggings (size 10), a £7 black top (size 12) and a £2 belt. Credit crunch chic! Everyone commented on how skinny I am looking. YEY!

Update: Upon further stalking, I discovered he is 25. Eek. Too young I fear. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment