Monday 15 June 2009

Twit

It's not often I reach to turn over the radio. But Regina Spector has made me do it. She was getting interviewed on XFM and sounded so lame and stupid that I turned it over. She could barely string a sentence together and kept going on about how cool Chrissie Hynde is. I think the interviewer was getting fed up with her too because he deadpanned, "Yes, of course, you share a record label with Chrissie." i.e. your record company made you mention her.

Anyhoo. I've had a pair of size 10 jeans hanging outside my wardrobe for weeks. The last time I tried them on they wouldn't do up. Today they zipped up and I could do the button. My muffintop still spills over but I can work on that. MUST MUST MUST do 20 minutes of exercise before I go to work tomorrow. I've made a pact with myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment