Saturday 6 June 2009

Plans

I have woken up today with a sore back. I don't know how that is possible but it's certainly scuppered my plans to do some exercise.

I have seriously been considering a breast reduction operation. My plan is to wait and see how much weight I lose and if they get any smaller. But any other time I've lost weight I go down like one cup size. But I think a D cup would be good. Being very risk averse as I am, what worries me about having a medically unnecessary operation is the chance that I would lose a nipple (it happens!) or contract MRSA. Glad to see that I can always look on the bright side of life...

When out for dinner last night, Suzemiester and N and I agreed that we would go on holiday to Kefalonia in July. I am so happy and excited about this as I haven't had a proper chilling out holiday since forever. I am going to bring lots of books and lots of high factor suncream. And a big hat. It also represents another significant incentive to lose weight over the next 5 weeks. Going to Glasgow didn't help (nor has going out and getting pissed every night this week. I am an idiot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment