Thursday 25 June 2009

Oh, that's odd

So Michael Jackson is dead. Can't say I'm particularly sad, I think he exhausted any public sympathy he was due a long time ago. Poor kids though.

S and I went out for a drink and ended up at the Gipsy Moth pub quiz. We were storming it until the car marques round. I got all ten cartoon theme tunes (including Sport Billy, Dogtanian, She Ra, Hong Kong Phooey and Wacky Races.) A childhood spent in front of the tv is never really wasted.

Things I am bad at: driving, being brave, tidying up, remembering jokes, economics, telling men when I fancy them, using chopsticks, remembering when my period is due, hiding how I feel and singing in tune.

Things I am good at: reading very quickly, recognising random pop tunes from the 1980s and 1990s, baking cakes, organising nights out, listening to other people, getting sunburnt, accessorising, maths, entertaining little kids, and spending lots of money on clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment