Tuesday 17 November 2009

Too subtle

Ok, here's the thing. All of my female friends, or at least, those whose opinion really matters to me, tell me that I am too judgemental, too picky, too hasty, with men. And I can see where they're coming from, but I honestly think that there is not one boy I've been out with and broken up with that they would have been happy to see me with in the long term.

So they'll probably give me shit for writing off L, who I met for a drink tonight. But here are my reasons:

1. I did not find him attractive.
2. He did not say anything even mildly amusing in the 2 hours I spent with him tonight.

If that means I'm too picky then quite frankly I'm happy to die along and by gnawed by alsatians.
But I must be too nice as L has already texted me and invited me out again. What part of me making excuses to go home at 9.45 did he not understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment