Sunday 15 November 2009

Doldrumville

Yesterday I stayed home all day and watched the entire series 1 of Dexter (I bought the box set.) I got really, really depressed, which is not entirely surprising, given that it's a show about an amoral serial killer. And I haven't left the house yet today (other than skulking to the shop for the Sunday papers in pyjamas and a coat).

I think I'm sad because I had my second date with Jay on Friday and it all went a bit Pete Tong. We had a drink before going to the cinema, and up to that point it was all good - holding hands in the cinema, and a bit of snogging at the end. But when we came out it was all a bit weird. After trying and failing to find a late night bar, it started to rain and he suggested that he walk me to the bus stop. And the walk was a bit awkward. I felt like I was being frogmarched. We did snog a bit at the bus stop, but then he gabbled something about work being busy this weekend and that maybe we could go out again next week or the week after. So I don't really know what's going on. And he hasn't texted me or anything since.

Also, Sundays when you're single are really, really crap. It's no fun doing things on your own.
Oh well, at least Doctor Who is on tonight. Rock. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment