Wednesday 18 November 2009

Minor pitstop

At the weekend I seriously contemplated phoning in sick to work for the week. I got over that slump, but I have decided to take tomorrow off as flexi/mental health day.

I used to love my job so much, but a few things have happened recently which make it much less exciting. I feel a bit like someone who's pushed a big stone to the top of a big hill and is now asking "Why the bloody hell did I do that?"

I'm going to push on through to Christmas and then re-evaluate. Out of everything I did today, the thing I most enjoyed was asking awkward questions of senior people on disability discrimination. I'm a bit worried that I might want to become a social worker. And everyone knows how annoying they are.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog - Cheryl Cole, lol - if only!

    Sorry you had a hard time at work. A social worker, eh? There may be something else you can do to help others, though. Look into your options.

    ReplyDelete