Monday 16 November 2009

Exercise is the answer

I dragged my sorry self to the gym yesterday and did 20 lengths, in the medium lane. Yes, I'm too swift for the slow lane anymore, oh yes! So I felt lots better after that. I also went swimming after work tonight, then cooked myself a lovely low fat curry with butternut squash brown rice. Yumster.

Boy update - Jay did finally reply to my text message, reiterating he's really busy at work but will call me later in the week. I'm not holding my breath. However, I do have another date with a different boy (L) tomorrow night, so I'm going to vamp it up in my very high boots and my very tight red dress. Well no point busting my ass at the gym if I can't show it off now and again.

I've been very surprised by the news that Belle De Jour is a woman and was actually a call girl. I was convinced it was written by a man, or at least by a woman writer with a very active imagination. Just goes to show, it is possible to be confounded in this cynical old world.

No comments:

Post a Comment