Friday 22 May 2009

Packtard

I can't pack for going on holiday to save myself. I bring the wrong clothes, forget my pyjamas and toothbrush every time and my luggage is invariably falling to pieces. In an effort to be organised I put loads of clothes in the washing machine this morning, and used Tesco own-brand washing tablets. Well, that was a mistake. They didn't disperse properly and all my clothes looked like they had been chalked. I was all set to send an angry letter to Tesco when I took a closer look at the packet and saw that the tablets are supposed to go in the drawer and not in the machine itself, where I had put them. I can't keep up.

So I'm currently trying to dry lots of clothes that I've had to wash for the second time in a day.

I'm also packing my sports bra, trainers and davina exercise dvd. A holiday from exercise this is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment