Wednesday 6 January 2010

Exciting times

So today I went and had a chat with the recruitment agency about the job I'd applied for. I chatted to the lady for about an hour. She said at the end that she'd been worried I might be a geek (going by my cv) but that actually I was really nice and bubbly. I tried hard not to be mortally offended. So anyway, she's putting me forward for a first interview. If I got the job it would be completely amazing, so I'll give it my best shot.

I saw T in the canteen today (I saw him before he saw me) so, really maturely, I made sure I was deep in conversation with a workmate so that I didn't have to speak to him. I forgot to blog that, out of the blue, he sent me a really nice text on New Year's Eve, wishing me a fulfilling 2010 and hoping to see me soon. Bizzare. I replied in kind with a nice message which made clear how much fun I was having. But I am adopting a non-interventionist policy. He's going to have to speak to me first as my fingers are well and truly burnt. I know this sounds a little (a lot) pathetic but nothing burns as much as being rejected, and I am a sensitive soul. Although not a geek. It's official.

PS I'm flattered that STA think I'd be suitable to blog for them, but unless they want a big push on crabbit pale people trying to avoid the sun, I think I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment